Top ranked cerebral palsy claims lawyers
Transfer your case
Can you take over my case from my current solicitors?
We specialise in cerebral palsy claims and are regularly contacted by people who are concerned about the way in which their case is being handled, despite having discussed this with their current solicitor.
You may have experienced:
- Average or poor quality work.
- Phone calls, letters or emails not replied to.
- Inexplicable delays or periods when nothing is happening.
- Advice that you don’t understand or are dissatisfied with.
You should always have absolute confidence in your legal team. That comes from the knowledge that your lawyers are:
- Treating you as an individual.
- Proactive people, making things happen.
- The most experienced in the business.
- Specialists in claims for the type of injury you have suffered.
- Involving the best medical and other experts in your claim.
- Claiming the maximum possible compensation for you.
- Ensuring that you get the best advice about how to use your compensation.
We are on Scope’s approved medical negligence panel and specialise in dealing with cerebral palsy claims as well as other serious injuries caused by medical negligence and malpractice.
We are always happy to meet you and discuss the various options without any obligation.
We have successfully taken over a range of claims cases from well known solicitors including Field Fisher, Irwin Mitchell, Thomson Snell & Passmore, Lamport Bassitt and Henshaw Pratt.
What you need to do
Transferring your case to us is a quick and simple process. We will take care of all the arrangements for you and you do not need to explain anything to your current solicitor.
I have to say I was extremely impressed with the service in what was a very difficult time for myself and my family. The advice and support I had from the team was fantastic and invaluable. They put mine and my wife's mind at rest on many occasions and got a great result for us. Thank you from all of us.